Grab a bike, lace up your shoes, and enter a studio that blasts good beats. Cycling is a great change of pace for anyone who is looking to change up their work out routine.
10 Reasons to love Spin Class
· Easy on the joints in comparison to running and other high impact activities
· Weather proof
· All levels: One spin class can have beginners and elite athletes in it because you choose your own bike settings
· Motivating: Group classes have been proven to amp your effort
· Jams: House, country, rock, take your pick and enjoy the beat
· Friendly: A great way to catch up with a friend by going to a spin class and grabbing coffee, lunch, dinner after
· Stationary bikes have come a long way! Corepower Studios offer bikes that move side to side to mimic how a road bike maneuvers
· Efficient: Increase intensity by doing intervals of sprints to rev your metabolism and increase the calorie burn
· Clip in Practice: If you are new to cycling and are interested in riding outside then it is a great way to practice using cycle shoes!
· Versatile: Spin classes are offered at most gyms