Ok, where did the summer go? Can we start there? I feel like just yesterday I was lacing up my shoes to run Santa Cruz Marathon and now I am perusing through my closet for long sleeves and pants (eeeeek) I don’t know how I feel about this considering summer is my favorite season and I am a bit of a winter baby. However, I will set aside my angst about the shortness of the season and enjoy the last few day(s) or week(s) left of summer bliss.
We are now gearing up for back to school, hibernation, and of course, back to, revisiting goals from a summer filled with __________(insert your descriptor for your summer here)
The beauty of the change in season and change of month is the ability to start fresh.
Whatsup for you in September? What do you keep putting off for future months that you should hunker down and go after now?
Below is what went down in August
*Bolded are goals that were met
1) Study 4 chapters of my NASM textbook a week
2) Draft and submit an article to Experience Life Magazine
1) Pick up cycling (continue in Minnesota)
2) Complete 6 week strength plan 3x week (includes: pull-ups, squats, sit-ups, dips, push-ups) strong is the new skinny!
1) Complete my California Bucket List
2) Go to church with my 2 good friends in Minnie
Below is what is going down in September:
1) New Job!!!
2) Write 2x week on Allthingsyogi
1) Strength Train 4x week in addition to other training (legs, booty, arms, back, absssss!)
2) Green smoothie everyday for breakfast (Post with recipe coming soon)
a handful of prunes and almonds (seriously don’t judge and NO this is not granny style)
1) Go out dancing in Minneapolis 1x week!
2) Attend Substance or Upper Room with Lex and Rach 1x week
What are you up to in September?
stay warm, snuggle up, and enjoy the fall of the leaves!
Post image source: http://www.truehdwallpaper.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Fall-Tree.jpg