Raspberries, strawberries, cranberries, blackberries and dun-na-duna-na BLUEBERRIES.
Below are 5 New Ways to enjoy the bluest of the berries:
1. Blend ½ cup of blueberries, coconut milk, flax seed, and half a banana for a yummy smoothie
2. Blend ½ cup of blueberries, coconut milk, 1 serving of Vega Protein powder for a great post-workout protein shake
Check out Vega One here: http://myvega.com/product/vega-one-nutritional-shake/
3. Top a cup of blueberries with a spoonful of organic peanut butter like this one:
4. Ditch the processed jam for your own by puréeing a cup of blueberries with 1-2 tbsp. (depending on texture preference) of your favorite premium yogurt ex: Fage, Chobani, or if your dairy free then a coconut milk based yogurt will do
5. Add a ½ cup of blueberries to a salad and pair it with your favorite protein and a simple dressing of one part balsamic to one part olive oil
How do you like your blueberries? Do you buy them often? Or do you opt for a different kind of berry?
post image source: http://emilysmarketstreet.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/blueberries.jpg