I’m here and lovin’ it. I hopped onto a plane on the 3rd and arrived to humidity, my parents hugs, and a bright pink room that I so happily painted when I was the age of nineteen.
I swear there is nothing more comforting then the house you grew up in. I like morning coffee talks with my Dad and being able to reconnect with old friends at the gym up the street. This is bliss for me and I am so happy to be here until the 14th.
July is here. I like the simplicity of light dresses, flip flops, and beach hair.
Crisp white wine
I have deactivated my Facebook for a few months and decided to set 2 goals a month instead of 3. This is more do-able. This is far more realistic.
Bolded is what I got to in June:
- 1x week blog post on All Things Yogi
- new role at work!
- write a guest blog post on the 20somethings in 2013 blog: http://twentiesblog.wordpress.com/
- Yoga 1x week
- new morning routine of breakfast at 5 with book and journal
- swim laps at Equinox 1x week
- 2 lunch dates with people I said I would, but haven’t
- Be more realistic with my time, I cannot continue to be the “yes” girl
- PR on half marathon
Below is “whatsup” in July
- Revamp Linkedin Profile
- Create excel doc of Masters Programs in Public Health- Fall 2014
- Yoga 2x week, weight train 4x week, hardcore cardio 1x week (booty and thighs baby)
- Surf, paddleboard, body board with Joy
- Continue to be more realistic with my time (no, I cannot be in 2 places at once and over-extending myself is no bueno)
- Find a good church in da bay
What are you up to in July? Need a break from Facebook? Craving a little simplicity? Change it up and get it on. On this note, I leave you with a quote from a dance instructor at Lifetime Fitness “Life is too short without a little booty shake!” so shake it up baby. Happy 4th of July!
Post image source: http://www.welcomehomedesmoines.com/HM_NF0411.html