In May, this May, half way through the month of May, and I am now writing my May goals. I guess “oops” best describes my lack of writing for the time being and holy busy-bee’ness. I do say this every month so I apologize for the consistent delay in posting these late goals, but, nonetheless voila the recap for the month of April is below.
Bolded are the goals I got to:
- Take on recruiting responsibilities at work: hiring, onboarding, and training
- Kick ass in revolutions instructor training at Uforia Studios, for more info, check it here: http://www.uforiastudios.com/classes/
- Seasonal focus project is a big success and I get a new role at work
- Kill it with marathon training and add more short runs during the work week. I also need to remain injury free.
- Protein focused diet; glycemic index concious, and Whole 30’esque.
- Increase spin endurance: 4x week for instructor training
- Dance in SF 1x week
- Direct communication
- Don’t commit to things I don’t want to do
Now for the rest of May…
- Beat my marathon time from HMB Marathon
- yoga 2x week
- meditate 5 min a day
- 1 blog post a week on Allthingyogi
- New hire is fully onboarded
- Find 3 masters programs that are a good fit
- Finish decorating and making my room look 100% beachy, neat, and so the age of 25.
- Continue to be direct in my communication
- Try kickboxing at Undisputed Boxing Gym
What is going on in your calendar for May? start thinking bigger, stretch yourself, and seek the best version of you.