I have made an oath to myself that I will not settle. I refuse to accept mediocrity. This life is too short – too beautiful, and has too much opportunity for me to sit and let it pass by. I am going to seize every moment and take it for a wild ride.
I will take risks.
I will reach BIG goals.
I will fall flat on my face.
I will get back up again and again.
Because I can. Because we all can. We all get one life to live. So make it mean something.
…Which, brings me to the month of November.
- US Half Marathon-San Francisco November 4th—-rock it and have a mimosa with Megan after
- Whole 30’ing continues, because my tummy feels great.
- 10 minute plank, 3 unassisted pull-ups (don’t make fun, hehe) and 25 real deal push-ups
- Be a great mentor to the new-hire at my work: Get her ramped up in a month’s time.
- Become a Brand Ambassador for Zico Coconut Water (part-time gig)
- Set my direction!!! Conquer.
- Dance, wine in hand, 1x a week in SF, 2AM.
- Keeping myself accountable and sticking to my budget
- Introduce someone new to bikram.