Yep, I am at it again. I have re-committed, full throttle. I will have to say, it has not been easy and is challenging every ounce of discipline I have, but I feel good. If you are not sure what the Whole 30 is all about , check out their website.
Whole 30 is 30 days of veggies, fruit, and high quality fish and meats. It is NOT a diet but a lifestyle change…you have to cook and cut dairy, sugars, and alcohol. ( buh-bye wine and happy buzzed feeling on the dance floor.)
If you are looking for a day by day breakdown of what it is like on the Whole 30 check out Melissa Joulwan’s website about her Whole 30: Self- Care Edition
5 Reasons why it is different this time:
- The marathon is over and done
- Daily emails from Whole 30
- I check the online forum every few days to read others experiences on the Whole 30 and am wowed by people’s stories about mental clarity, energy, and change with their relationship with food.
- I’m drinking more of the Whole 30 Kool-aid, can you tell? It motivated me to give it another go.
- Feel better sans dairy (tummy and mood)
Turn this up and dance…