Today is officially the first day of summer! YES, and while I find myself anxiously awaiting a break from the action, the reality sets in that this summer will be the first summer that there is really going to be no break…(clearly I miss school) anyways, I now live for the weekends; Saturday and Sunday have become my days of bliss: Yoga, Philz coffee (Large Tesora) long runs, dates, and bonding time with friends.
So in order to make the best use of the next three months I have compiled a list of must’s for this summer. I am excited to get crackin’
-Surf in Santa Cruz (at least twice)
– Hal Hagdon’s Marathon Training
-Go to an outdoor concert
-Make Sushi with Becca, Michelle, and Lisa.
-Run the golden gate bridge
-Finish 2 oil paintings
-Read Imagine, the book.
– Vinyasa 2x week
-Go out Salsa Dancing in San Francisco
– Have a picnic on a hike in Marin
– Declare what I want to get a master’s in: creative writing or counseling
-Have a Mexican fiesta at the Fishbacks; tequila, guac, salsa, and dancing.
– Drink enough wine where I have to be carried home (we all need this at least once a summer)
– Have a beach picnic
– Date with my brother in uptown
-Calhoun with my mom
-Driving range with my Dad
– Take the Jeep to Santa Cruz with Annie
– Write one short story
– Yoga with Megan
…That’s what I have for now, what’s your summer agenda?